Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under $1500 2023: Top picks by experts
Matt Austin Mar 30, 2023 8:06 PM
Do you want the best prebuilt gaming PCs under $1500? If you are reading this article of IsoCard, your answer is definitely yes! Because searching for the best prebuilt gaming PCs is not completely easy. Therefore, our experts will help you find the exact key for your needs. In this guide, we will provide you with some insights about how to choose the perfect prebuilt gaming PC for yourself.
CUK Mantis V2 Gamer PC (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, Intel 8-Core i7-10700K Processor, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD, Windows 11H) Gaming Tower Desktop ComputerView on Amazon
- BrandComputer Upgrade King
Skytech Shadow 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop - Intel Core-i7 9700KF 3.6GHz, RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB DDR4 3000, 1TB SSD, AC WiFi, Win 10 Home, BlackView on Amazon
- BrandSkytech Gaming
ROG Strix G15 Gaming Desktop PC, Intel Core i7-12700F, GeForce RTX 3060 12GB, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe 4.0 SSD, Windows 11 Home, G15CF-AB766View on Amazon
MPG Velox by MSI Gaming Computer (Intel 8-Core i7-10700K Processor, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 3TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB, Windows 11H) Gamer DesktopView on Amazon
- BrandComputer Upgrade King
Thermaltake Shadow 370 v2 AIO Liquid Cooled Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X 6-core, DDR4 3600Mhz 16GB RGB Memory, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070, 1TB NVMe M.2, WiFi,Win 10 Home) P3BK-B550-37S-LCSView on Amazon
Skytech Shiva Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7GHz, RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6, 16GB DDR4 3200, 1TB SSD, 600W Gold PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 10 Home 64-bitView on Amazon
- BrandSkytech Gaming
SkytechBlaze 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop – INTEL Core i7 11700F 2.5 GHz, RTX 3060 Ti, 1TB NVME SSD, 16G DDR4 3200, 600W GOLD PSU, AC Wi-Fi, Windows 10 Home 64-bitView on Amazon
- BrandSkytech Gaming
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, Intel Core i5-11600KF 3.9GHz, 16GB DDR4, GeForce RTX 3060 12GB, 500GB NVMe SSD, 1TB HDD, WiFi Ready & Win 11 Home (GXiVR8480A10)View on Amazon
SkyTech Shadow 3.0 Gaming Computer PC Desktop - Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6GHz, RTX 3060 12GB, 1TB SSD, 16GB DDR4 3000, RGB Fans, AC WiFi, 600W Gold PSU, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, BlackView on Amazon
- BrandSkytech Gaming
Thermaltake Glacier 360 Liquid-Cooled PC (AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX 3060, 16GB RGB 3600Mhz DDR4 ToughRAM RGB Memory, 1TB NVMe M.2, WiFi, Win 10 Home) Gaming Desktop Computer S3WT-B550-G36-LCSView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
With a budget of $1500, your gaming PC could handle almost everything you throw at it. You have no idea how to choose the best one? what to look out for in an ideal premade gaming pc? Read more below and find out what to know to choose the best gaming PCs under $1500:
The process is among the major components in a pc gaming machine. It determines how well your rig performs overall. It is a worthy investment whether you want to play some games, do creative works, editing or streaming. I recommend you to get at least a six-cores one so that your pc could multitask without breaking a sweat.
I recommend you to get a prebuilt gaming pc that features at least an i7 or ryzen 7. For instance, two of the best gaming CPUs at the moment are Ryzen 7 3700X and i7-10700F. You could find them featured on Skytech Shadow 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop and Skytech Shadow 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop, respectively.
2. Graphic card
This is one of the first things people tend to when considering a prebuilt gaming PC. This crucial component determines the quality of in-game graphical settings, resolution and the frame rates. For those who are on a budget, an integrated GPU on a Ryzen is somewhat adequate. But we’re talking about a thousand dollars built here, so you should definitely get a dedicated GPU.
If you want to use your PC for VR, you should get at least a pc with RTX 2060 Super/AMD RX 5700 or higher. It is advisable to get at least a RTX 2060 like the one that is installed on these two PCs: SkyTech Legacy Mini - Gaming Computer PC Desktop and ROG Strix GA15DH Gaming Desktop PC.
You shouldn’t go lower than 8GB RAM if you’re paying more than a thousand dollars to buy a prebuilt gaming PC. At this price range, I advise you to get at least 16GB RAM.
Although DDR5 RAM is rumored to be coming late this year, DDR4 remains the memory standard at the moment. Therefore, prebuilt gaming pcs with 16GB DDR4 RAM is a solid choice.
If you want to go for 32GB RAM, you can check this CUK Stratos Micro Gaming Desktop (Intel Core i7, 32GB RAM though you have to settle for a lower GPU such as 2070 super in this case.
With the advancement in presentation quality in games, comes with larger games’ size. A decade ago, games would take up to 10-20 GB, rarely you see one that took up to 50GB. Now game titles that require at least 100GB of free disk space has become the norm. For that reason, I would recommend you to get at least 1TB of total storage for your machine.
Since games have increased in size, their loading time would also become longer. The solution to shorten this agonizing waiting time is the best SSD for gaming. This new solid-state drive will not only make your game load faster but also make your pc feel snappier overall. You should get at least 512GB of SSD, 256GB is fine for system files but not ideal for storing games.
Form factor and aesthetic value also need to be taken into account when buying. Whether you want an eye-catching powerful machine or a little or one with a minimalist look, there are options out there for different needs.
CUK Stratos Micro Gaming Desktop features a sleek and handsome chassis. It’s also easy to pop up so you could swap out components easily. SkyTech Legacy Mini - Gaming Computer PC Desktop is another one worth checking out. Featuring an ultra-slim body and SPECTRA RGB lighting system, this one is a nice little thing you would want to put on your desk.
6. Upgradability $ Future-proofing
Of course, we are not going to replace our pc in a month or a year. We want our pc to be upgradeable to stay up-to-date down the line. Premade gaming PCs under $1,500 are highly unlikely to get obsolete any time soon, not at least for another 3 years.
You should get one with a case that doesn't require you to deal with a bunch of screws and tools. Lucky us, most of the cases can be disassembled easily for maintenance and upgrading.
1. What is a prebuilt gaming PC?
As the name implies, a prebuilt gaming rig is a pre-assembled pc by the manufacturer which works out of the box. If you want to get a prebuilt gaming PC, there are two ways:
- Purchase a PC that's been put together: These are complete systems that have been assembled beforehand by manufacturers - such as ASUS, Dell, HP, etc. You can easily find one of these at your local stores. They are designed to be working without any complicated steps. The hassle-free setup involves taking them out of the box, hook it up, and turn it on
- Have someone build it for you: A middle ground between buying a premade pc and building one yourself. You select the components or features using an online configurator. You can design your PC either from scratch or from a provided template. This is a solid option If you don’t mind paying a little more money.
2. Why would one choose prebuilt gaming PC over custom gaming PC?
First and foremost, it’s simpler than spending hours and days to research and track all the components needed to build a gaming pc. Furthermore, you could use the system when it arrives at your doorstep. Prebuilt gaming pcs are typically plug and play and easy to set up.
They also come with warranty and tech support. You could easily consult a support staff member in case you run into some troubles with your rig. In the worst-case scenario, if your pc ceases to function, you could return the system unit. This provides you some peace-of-mind and a worry-free experience which you can’t find on a custom gaming pc.
3. Are there any optional components I could get?
There are some optional components you should consider getting:
- Wireless cards: These provide wireless connectivity not only to the internet but also to other devices such as printers, storages, etc. You have two choices in this regard: a USB or OCI-e wireless adapter.
- Sound cards: Integrated sound processors produce adequate sound quality. But it is the dedicated sound cards that produce exceptional audio that make you immerse yourself in the virtual world.
- External hard drives: These offer an alternative storage to save all of your data. Portable, transferable and easy-to-use are their major advantages. In case you want to expand your storage or back up important data, you should grab one of these.
- Canned airs: Although this is not considered to be a component, seriously, you should get one. Dusts and debris can be collected inside your pc over time. Just grab one and make sure your pc stays cleaned.
4. What can I expect from a prebuilt gaming pc at this price range?
We will introduce you to a brief list what gaming rigs at $1,500 mark are capable of:
- 4k: For this kind of cash, 4K gaming is possible, and with excellent framerate to boost. For the most demanding titles at the highest presets, FPS may drop to as low as 30. In short, prebuilt gaming pcs at this price range can handle AAA games at 60 fps on 4K.
- Streaming & VR: Granted that you won’t be streaming in 4K, these premade rigs are more than enough to tackle VR and streaming alike.
5. Can these prebuilt gaming pcs perform non-gaming tasks?
Yes. These prebuilt gaming pcs are not only exclusively designed to play AAA games at a butter-smooth framerate but also able to multitask. You can expect them to handle streaming, media editing, rendering, and media entertainment just fine as well.
A gaming PC is just like a regular pc with upgraded specs aimed towards pc gaming. Therefore, it can perform everything that a regular pc is capable of. Aside from every day office tasks, gaming pcs can process editing or content creating works thanks to their extra power. Prebuilt gaming pcs pack extra horsepower; thus, the multitasking is excellent on these machines. For instance, you could open 50 tabs of Chrome or run various apps at the same time without a problem.
- Best Prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $1000
- Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under $500
- Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under $800
- Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under $2000
- Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under $3000
- Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under $5000
At $1,500 mark, the best premade gaming rig money can buy now is the AMD 3600/3060 ti pc. With high-end specifications, it could easily run the latest releases at 60fps 4K. The included 1TB SSD gives you spacious storage to save all the data you need. If 1TB is not enough you can find a HDD . The only downside is the lack of a liquid cooler. Overall, this PC is everything you would expect from a premium brand.
In case you prefer Intel, then this Intel 9700K/3060 ti pc is certainly a no-brainer. It boasts an i7-9700k and RTX 3060 ti. This machine could easily run various games at 2K on high/ultra. It also runs especially quiet, even with a fan on max.
And that’s it! I hope this guide has provided you with all the information you need to choose the best prebuilt gaming PCs under $1500. All that’s left to do now is purchase the one of your choice, hook it up, and boot up your favorite game!