TOP LIST PRODUCTS
Last update on 2024-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
- BEST OVERALL: Airo Comfort Portable Air Conditioner 14,000 BTU With Built-In Dehumidifier
- BEST VERSATILE: Tripp Lite Portable Air Conditioner for Server Racks and Spot Cooling
- BEST QUALITY: DeLonghi Portable Air Conditioner 12,500 BTU,cool extra large rooms
- BEST RATING: Whynter ARC-14S 14,000 BTU (9,500 BTU SACC) Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner
- BEST SELLER: GE 3-in-1 Portable Smart Home Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier
- 3 in 1 Operation Models: The compact and modern floor air conditioner combines cooling, fan, and dehumidifier models with a quiet performance for peaceful sleep, work, and relaxation. Use R410A refrigerant.
- Easy-to-Install and Easy-to-Move: All accessories are included in the packaging, with clear instructions and drawings to help you install quickly without needing special tools. The unit has wheels, so it can easily be moved around in any room that is window accessible.
- Washable air filter: The air conditioner has a removable and washable double-layered filter to protect you and your family from dust, pet dander, and hair. We recommend you clean the filter every two weeks of operation.
- Read more
It is one of the most energy-efficient air conditioners available in the market. It features three fan modes along with four different fan speeds. It also comes with an option to adjust the airspeed. The air conditioner features a built-in dehumidifier and 14,000 BTU cooling capacity, while the fan can run at different speeds such as high, low, and auto.
2. BEST VERSATILE: Tripp Lite Portable Air Conditioner for Server Racks and Spot Cooling
- Small portable air conditioner: this rolling, self-contained, compact, portable ac unit cools small network closets and back offices where other cooling solutions don't fit.
- 12,000 btu of cooling power: this AC unit delivers 12,000 betas (3.5kW) of air conditioning capacity to protect vital equipment against overheating.
- Self-contained design with simple installation: this air conditioning unit has no plumbing or special circuits, and a built-in evaporator means there is no need to empty water collection tanks; the unit also dehumidifies and filters the air.
- Read more
For 500 sq. ft, this one is the best choice. It gives you full control of the cooling and heating at the same time. It has advanced features like auto-on/off, a cold air floor, and a cool wall. These features help you get cool air directly in the rooms you need most. The temperature can be controlled using the LCD keypad and remote control that helps you operate the machine from anywhere in the house. You can easily move it around without any hassle. The unit is equipped with high-quality stainless steel fabricated evaporator designed for maximum strength and durability for long-lasting reliability.
3. BEST QUALITY: DeLonghi Portable Air Conditioner 12,500 BTU,cool extra large rooms
- AVE ENERGY: By operating the unit remotely and cooling only the room you're in (up to 500 sq. ft. ), you can raise your household thermostat and lower your energy bills
- MULTI-FUNCTION FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT: 4-in-1 unit features cooling, dehumidifying, and a fan as well as a heat mode to take the chill out of cool nights and mornings
- THE BEST COMFORT LEVEL: Industry-exclusive Real Feel technology provides an unmatched level of comfort, securing the ideal balance between temperature and humidity
- Read more
This dehumidifier and fan combination appliance are perfect for large rooms up to 550 sq ft. This air conditioner has many features: a remote control, humidity sensor, six programmable temperature settings, and an evaporator pre-cool function that automatically cools the air before it is released into your room. The portable air conditioner also comes with a water tank that can hold up to 3.5 gallons of water; keeping it in clean water will improve its operation.
- AWARD-WINNING: Best portable air conditioner provides powerful cooling over large areas.
- POWERFUL & QUIET: 14,000 BTU (ASHRAE) / 9,500 BTU (SACC) cooling capacity; Noise level (dBA): <56
- ADVANCED SELF-EVAPORATION: Dual hose operation; Cools up to a 500 square foot space (ambient temperature and humidity may influence optimum performance).
- Read more
It is one of the market's best air conditioners for 500 sq ft. It has a sleek and modern-looking design, which makes it look very stylish and stylish. This portable air conditioner comes with a remote control in the box. The unit also comes with wheels, so you can easily move it around in any room that is window accessible. Moreover, this air conditioner works in a refreshing, dehumidifying, and heating mode with an adjustable speed of fan and compressor. So, this makes it perfect for rooms up to 550 sq ft.
5. BEST SELLER: GE 3-in-1 Portable Smart Home Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier
- COOLS LARGE ROOMS- Delivers 13,500 BTU (9,700 BTU SACC) cooling capacity for large rooms up to 550 square feet.
- CONNECTED PEACE OF MIND: Integration with the SmartHQ app allows you to monitor, schedule, and control your smart air conditioner from anywhere.
- 3-IN-1 PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER- Built-in air conditioning, three fan speeds, and dehumidifying capabilities provide flexible and optimal home comfort.
- Read more
It is the best air conditioner for 500 square feet. It has 3 in 1 function so that you can use it as a room fan and a dehumidifier for dry conditions or as a room air conditioner for humid conditions. It also comes with an easy-install kit, so you don't need to hire any individual to assist you. It has wifi and auto-evaporation technology, so it will turn on automatically when the humidity goes up in the room. It has reliable performance and a digital control system so that this air conditioner can be used safely.
- BEST (under $400): GE 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner for Medium Rooms
- BEST ($400 - $600): Honeywell Classic Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier & Fan
- BEST (over $600): De'Longhi PACEX370LN-6AL DG Portable Air Conditioner, Dark Gray
Right now, according to our check, the costs of the goods are reasonable. Some of them may differ somewhat from those on Amazon when you see them since they are subject to modifications by the Seller. Keep in mind that they are only being used as a guide. Do not be reluctant to verify Amazon if you desire to know the actual price.
A review website, we are. We don't purchase or trade goods.
Every item you purchase includes a unique warranty policy as part of the customer service. The vendor owes you a duty of care to assist you if you experience any product problems throughout the warranty term.
Please click "here" if you have any problem with the warranty.
We gathered information and used it for a reliable report from some of the sources listed below: