TOP LIST PRODUCTS
Amazon Fire TV 55" Omni QLED Series 4K UHD smart TV, Dolby Vision IQ, Fire TV Ambient Experience, local dimming, hands-free with AlexaView on Amazon
VIZIO 50-inch MQX-Series 4K 120Hz QLED HDR10+ Smart TV with Dolby Vision, Active Full Array, 240Hz @ 1080p PC Gaming, WiFi 6E, Apple AirPlay, Chromecast Built-in, M50QXM-K01, 2023 ModelView on Amazon
TCL 43-Inch Class S4 4K LED Smart TV with Google (43S450G, 2023 Model), Dolby Vision, HDR Pro, Atmos, Assistant Built-in Voice Remote, Works Alexa, Streaming UHD TelevisionView on Amazon
TCL 55-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google (55Q650G, 2023 Model) Dolby Vision, Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Works Alexa, Streaming UHD TelevisionView on Amazon
Last update on 2024-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
This article will find reviews of the best 4k TVs today. We always discuss every aspect of a TV before giving it a score and recommendation - from Price to picture quality.
You may have been considering buying a new television in the coming months but are not sure which one is right for you? Please do yourself a favor and check out this article where we list the best 4k TVs! You're going to be glad you did!
1. SAMSUNG 86-Inch Class Crystal UHD TU9000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN86TU9000FXZA)
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K
- CRYSTAL DISPLAY: Experience crystal-clear colors that are fine-tuned to delivera naturally crisp and vivid picture
- MOTION RATE 240: Smooth action on fast-moving content
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience...Read more
If you're going to buy a new TV, you must accept the right one. Sure, you could spend tons of money and end up with something that looks alright but carries a hefty price tag.
The good news is that there are some tremendous 4k TVs on the market today at a reasonable price. Some of these TVs have even been produced by companies with years of experience in TV production, so they are guaranteed to be high quality. This Samsung TU9000 is one such television and has some awe-inspiring features.
The first thing you'll notice about this TU9000 is simply gorgeous. The picture quality rivals more expensive televisions, and the sound quality is equally impressive.
If you're looking for an affordable TV with a high-quality picture, this TU9000 is the best 4k TV! The Samsung TU9000 model is one of the most popular televisions today and comes with exciting features.
One of the things that makes this television so popular is its 8-point speaker system, which can produce excellent sound.
Another thing that makes this television a great buy is its fantastic connectivity options. It comes with built-in Wifi, allowing you to connect your smartphone or tablet to it through Wifi to access apps and services like Netflix or Kodi so that you can enjoy movies without connecting your laptop or computer.
2. SAMSUNG 85-inch Class Q70A Series – QLED 4K UHD Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN85Q70AAFXZA, 2021 Model) with Samsung | Slim Fit Wall-Mount | WMN-A50EB/ZA | 2021
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Elevate your picture to 4K with machine based AI.
- MOTION XCELERATOR TURBO+: Exceptional motion enhancements up to 4K 120Hz.
- DUAL LED Backlight: Dedicated warm and cool LED backlights provide enhanced contrast.
- Slim Fit Wall Mount lets you install your TV close to the wall, leaving you with a thin profile and neat look.
- A small gap between the wall and TV may occur if wall is not 100% flat or is constructed off-angle to the floor or if installed incorrectly...Read more
When it comes to quality and value, this QN85Q70AAFXZA is one of the best 4k TVs on the market today. This television comes with Android TV, providing access to different apps and services like Netflix or BBC iPlayer. You'll also access a wide range of useful apps through an HDMI cable, Kodi or Plex.
This QN85Q70A has an excellent picture quality, but it's incredibly affordable. It comes with a very slim design, perfect for people who have modern decor but need to fit in that large television. This TV has excellent connectivity options such as Wifi and HDMI, meaning that you can utilize apps like Kodi or other services through an HDMI cable.
3. Sony A80J 65 Inch TV: BRAVIA XR OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR and Alexa Compatibility XR65A80J- 2021 Model, Black with Sony Neckband Bluetooth Speaker +Home Theater Audio
- COGNITIVE PROCESSOR XR – Revolutionary TV processing technology that understands how humans see and hear to deliver intense contrast with pure blacks, high peak brightness, and natural colors.
- XR TRILUMINOS PRO - Rediscover everything you watch with billions of accurate colors and see impressive picture quality that is natural and beautiful to the human eye.
- Enjoy wireless personalized home theater audio
- Surround yourself in audio with Sony’s 360 Spatial Sound Personalizer technology (* Firmware update available by Jan 2022 and is required to enjoy 360 Spatial Sound on BRAVIA XR. Network connection required for firmware update of BRAVIA XR)...Read more
If you're looking for a high-quality, affordable television, then this Sony A80J 65 inch is yours.
While this TV doesn't look as stunning as some of the other televisions from Sony, it certainly has a much better price to quality ratio and still performs spectacularly. The picture quality of this television is incredible, especially when it comes to colors and motion.
This TV will allow you to advance into HDR technology without spending an outrageous amount of money. It also comes with compatibility with Alexa to enjoy everything that Alexa has to offer while using your television.
4. BEST OVERALL: Samsung 65-inch TU-7000 Series Class Smart TV
- Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture | Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV
- TV Dimensions: With stand – 57.1" W x 35.6" H x 11.2" D | W/O stand – 57.1" W x 32.7" H x 2.4" D | Weight – 45.4 lbs. | Motion rate – MR120 | Resolution – 3,840 x 2,160 | WiFi & Bluetooth enabled
- Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience
- Read more
This Samsung 4K TV has an impressive 3-sided borderless design that allows you to focus on each frame for great entertainment moments. This Samsung 4K TV also has Crystal Display technology, which allows it to display a wider range of colors. Improve your ability to optimize display colors, resulting in a more vivid and true TV picture than ever before.
5. BEST BRAND: Samsung QN70Q60BAFXZA 70" QLED Quantum HDR 4K Smart TV
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: Bask in a billion shades of brilliant color at 100% Color Volume, that stay true even in bright scenes
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR LITE WITH 4K UPSCALING: Everything on your screen is upgraded to 4K resolution by a smart, powerful processor
- Read more
The TCL 6-Series Roku TV (R635) provides excellent value for money, delivering premium picture quality and a great smart TV experience for significantly less than the competition. The R635 is TCL's best mainstream smart TV, with a mini LED backlight in addition to QLED. As a result, the color and brightness are impressive, with some of the best HDR performance we've seen on anything other than an OLED display.
- QUANTUM MATRIX w/ MINI LEDS: Powered by a huge grid of Samsung’s ultra-precise Quantum Mini LEDs, it takes exact control of the individual zones of light in your picture for breathtaking color and contrast
- INFINITY ONE DESIGN w/ SLIM ONE CONNECT: Immerse yourself in the striking simplicity of the Infinity One Design; With its impossibly slim profile and modern lines, the Samsung Neo QLED television was created to complement your style
- Read more
Samsung's 65-inch Class S95B 4K OLED Smart TV is the company's first to combine OLED with quantum dots, resulting in a QD-OLED TV that promises to deliver the best of both worlds: color, superior brightness, highlights, and contrasts in a single package. It's still a great choice in 2022, with excellent picture quality, surprisingly good sound, forward-thinking remote, excellent gaming capabilities, and an eye-catching design.
7. BEST 4K TV UNDER $300: Hisense A6 Series 43-Inch Class 4K UHD Smart Google TV
- ✔️4K Ultra High Definition: More pixels on the screen result in a clearer, more concise image, which makes content appear more authentic.
- ✔️Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10: With darker darks, brighter brights, and a remarkable color range you can get with Dolby Vision, cutting-edge visual technology, the characters come to life. Using compliant over-the-air signals, HDR10 is an HDR format that distributes HDR content.
- ✔️Game Mode Plus: A variety of technologies combine to produce an engaging gaming experience. A 60Hz panel, variable refresh rate, and auto-low latency mode ensure that the television can withstand the demands of next-generation gaming consoles…Read more
Hisense A6 Series 43-Inch Class 4K UHD Smart Google TV is the first product on our list of the best 4K TVs under $300 we recommend. The screen's 4K Ultra support results in a more concise image, making content appear more authentic. Furthermore, it will bring you a fantastic feeling like a cinema at your home.
8. BEST 4K TV UNDER $500: Toshiba 65-inch Class C350 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV
- See all your content in one place - Fire TV brings live, over-the-air TV, streaming channels, and your favorite apps together onto one convenient home screen. Subscriptions may be required. Content availability subject to change.
- Regza Engine 4K is Toshiba’s high performance 4K engine for stunning picture quality, with ultra essential PQ technology combined with high quality LCD panel, you can get an incredible ultra HD 4K images with breath-taking picture quality.
- Read more
The Toshiba C350 Fire TV offers features and good performance at an extremely affordable price. It's a prime example of a Fire TV model, which combines good enough 4K picture quality, impressively short latency, and great Amazon Fire TV smart features, like built-in Alexa voice control. . This is one of the most affordable smart TVs you can get.
9. BEST 4K TV UNDER $700: VIZIO 50in Class 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- ✔️4K Ultra HD: Enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail with more than 8 million pixels, or four times the resolution of 1080p.
- ✔️Dolby Vision HDR: Dolby Vision transforms your TV viewing experience with dramatic imaging - incredible brightness, contrast, and color that bring entertainment to life in front of your eyes.
- ✔️HDR10+ and HLG: this TV supports the HDR10+ and HLG high dynamic range formats…Read more
The VIZIO 50in Class 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV might be an excellent option if you're looking for a TV that offers the best value. As the best 4K TV under $700, this model features 4K Ultra HD, allowing you to enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail thanks to its more than 8 million pixels. It also has Dolby Vision, which transforms your TV viewing experience with incredible brightness, and contrast, bringing entertainment to life in front of your eyes.
- Best Overall: SunBriteTV Outdoor Television | 75-inch Veranda (2nd Gen) 4K UHD HDR LED TV, SB-V-75-4KHDR-BL
- Best Quality: SAMSUNG 98-Inch Class Neo QLED QN90A Series - 4K UHD Quantum HDR 64x Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN98QN90AAFXZA, 2021 Model)
- Best Design: Sony X950G 85 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR - Z9F 3.1ch Dolby Atmos Sound Bar and HT-Z9F Wireless Subwoofer - 2019 Model
- Best Selling: SAMSUNG 50-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN50TU8000FXZA, 2020 Model)
- Best Budget: TCL 43-inch 4K UHD Smart LED TV - 43S435, 2021 Model
All new 4Ks come with different screen sizes. Whether you need 65 inches, 75 inches, or a smaller size like 32 inches, check what size fits your living room and if there's enough space for it. For example, if the living room isn't big enough, a giant TV won't look good.
The brand will impact your buying decision, but it shouldn't be the most critical factor, in our opinion. Some of the best 4k televisions are from Samsung, Sony, and LG brands. But, as always, Price is what will make your purchase. While a more expensive TV will look better and might contain a better quality, you must consider what's most essential for you: Price or Quality?
3. Features of the TV:
The features are something that you should consider when buying a 4k TV. It would be great to have all the latest technology (and therefore Price), but it wouldn't look good if there weren't enough space for your new TV in your living room. Also, features like HDR and Alexa are essential options that might impact your buying decision.
Connectivity is one of the essential features, especially when it comes to 4Ks. For example, if you don't have a TV-streaming device (like a smartphone or a laptop), you would need wifi connectivity and then use something like Kodi or another streaming app to watch movies or other content on your large screen tv. With the number of 4k TVs on the market today, there are options for almost every living room and what's important is that you find out which connectivity options are available for you.
Last but not least: Price. If you are willing to spend a little more money on a 4k TV, it's a good idea. Folks who went with the cheaper TVs from the past didn't regret their decision when they saw how fantastic their television looked in comparison to the cheaper ones. Price isn't everything when it comes to big menaces like 4k TVs but is something that you should consider them in the proper context.
There're many different things to consider when you're about to buy your new 4k TV: Size, brand, features, and Price. We advise you to be flexible when it comes to all those points because you wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on something that doesn't fit your living room.
All 4k TVs of the same brand are supposed to perform and look the same, but each will come with different sizes and features. Some TVs might have a better picture quality, but others might be more affordable. You must consider all those things when deciding what TV you want to purchase, and we hope that this review has helped you!
A 4k Television is a great invention. The fact that they have become so affordable nowadays makes them the ideal choice for anyone who wants the ultimate TV experience without spending a fortune on it. There are a lot of different brands with a 4k Television on the market and even more features that you should consider before purchasing. We hope that this guide has helped you with your purchase.